As we ramp up to WPC 2013, WPC Connect will remain your go-to source to get connected.
This year we’re unveiling a brand new user experience with a fast fluid interface. Engage with the people you met at WPC 2012, and build new contacts that will help you succeed in the coming year. These connections are what matter most to your business future, so get a jumpstart on WPC 2013 by starting the dialogue on WPC Connect.
Additional features and functionality will be added as we get closer to the event; including the ability to view and add sessions to your personal schedule, set up one-on-one meetings with other attendees, and export your schedule to Outlook.
A Short Tour of WPC Connect
- Home: Quick snapshot of community activity
- Search: For any content or profile by clicking the magnifying glass in the upper right corner
- Connect through Conversations: View community discussions; like, share, comment, and participate by adding your thoughts
- Experience WPC: Learn about the content, agenda, tracks, and speakers, coming to WPC 2013.
- Video: watch, comment, like and share content from previous WPCs and current MPN Live episodes
- Connect to people in the network: View other profiles by searching on name, or tag; click their name to view profile.
5 Easy Steps to Get Started
- You can join WPC Connect with, or without, having registered for WPC
- Build your profile by adding your photo and tags about yourself including keywords that describe your topics of interest
- Introduce yourself by starting a discussion or adding comments to a lively discussion
- Browse the people list or search by keyword to see who else is in the community and attending the event
- Learn more about the sessions and content that will be presented at WPC 2013
New this year: Anyone can join the WPC Connect community so we look forward to engaging with you there.