Can't attend WPC for the whole week? Day passes are available so you won't miss out on all we have to offer.
Make your plan to transform and shift your business to pursue the opportunities ahead. Attend the 2013 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) in Houston, July 7 - 11.
With more than 16,000 attendees from over 160 countries, it's no secret that there's no better way for Microsoft partners to make contacts and connections that matter to their business. It’s happening now. The time to commit to the future of your business is now.
It’s not too late to secure your place at the partner event of the year! For the price of a WPC 2013 Partner all access conference pass (US$1,995), you can join Microsoft as it designs and defines the modern era of computing.
Terms and Conditions
- One all access pass may be purchased per person.
- You are not allowed to re-sell pre-purchased passes to WPC 2013. The WPC Event Team reserves the right to rescind the pass at any time.
- You may expect to receive additional communication from firstname.lastname@example.org and / or email@example.com.
- The following companies and their employees and representatives are excluded from pre-purchasing passes for, attending and / or participating in WPC 2013 and affiliated events:
Group Registration Discount
When four (4) or more attendees purchase the WPC 2013 Partner all access conference pass, Microsoft will provide a US$200 refund off the fourth (4th) through the tenth (10th) registrants' registration fee.
- Registrants who paid the all access pre-registration fees or regular registration fee are eligible (i.e., anyone who has paid US$1,595 or above)
- A company can receive no more than seven (7) total discounts
- The WPC registration team will process refunds based on MPN Partner ID associated with the registration. Partner ID's cannot be added or updated after July 13, 2013. Registrants from different companies using the same ID are not eligible for the discount.
- Cancelled registrations do not count towards this discount.
- This refund cannot be combined with any other discounted registration fees (price points lower than US$1,595), cannot be applied to day/expo only day passes, and does not apply to sponsor or exhibitor codes.
- Refunds are provided post event via the same method of payment used. Refunds will be provided to individuals based on the date registered. No refunds for any reason will be issued after September 14, 2013.
Note: Each person that registers MUST provide a valid and matching MPN ID. This allows confirmation and matching. Without a matching valid MPN ID, a refund cannot be provided.
Day Pass, Commons Expo Only Pass and On-Site Pricing
Day passes for Monday through Wednesday for WPC 2013 can be purchased for US$795. For Thursday, July 11, you may purchase a day pass for US$395.
Day Passes include access to keynotes, all sessions, The Commons; including Microsoft and Partner Sponsor and Exhibitor Booths, conference meals, WPC Connect, WPC giving activities, the WPC Conference Store, Regional Lounges and wireless networks and CommNet Stations ONLY for the day purchased. (Note: A Wednesday Day Pass includes access to the Partner Celebration).
The Commons Expo only day passes for Monday through Thursday can be purchased for US$395 each.
This pass includes admission to the The Commons Expo Hall; including Microsoft and Partner Sponsor and Exhibitor Booths, WPC Conference Store, the wireless network and CommNet stations.
Safety and Security
In light of recent events, we have received several inquiries as to the status of WPC and our security protocol. Please note that Microsoft fully intends to host the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, July 7 – 11, in Houston, Texas. We want to assure partners and participants who plan to attend WPC that our event organizers follow strict guidelines for security and preparedness initiatives for all of our events.
With any international travel there are risks, but many steps have been taken to mitigate them. The Microsoft Global Security team has been involved at every stage of our planning process to focus on participant safety. Our program plan has been carefully designed to mitigate participant risk exposure. The safety and security of our attendees is Microsoft’s first priority.
Prior to travel to WPC and Houston, check your Government travel advisories for the latest information on travel to the region.
Registration Cancellation, Refund, and Substitution Policy
All registration cancellations and downgrades to pass type must be received online or in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the dates and times listed below.
All Access Conference Pass:
Prior to May 21, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time: Full refund minus $300 USD processing fee
May 22 and Onward: No refund
Day Passes and The Commons Expo Only Day Passes: Passes are non-refundable.
Guest Evening Event Passes: A refund will be issued for cancelled evening event passes, unless the registrant has already checked into the conference, at which point no refund will be issued.
No refunds for any reason will be issued after September 13, 2013.
Passes cannot be shared or used by anyone other than the person on the registration; name badges used by anyone other than the actual registrant may be revoked without refund.
Merchandise: Full refunds for merchandise are available only to those who cancel their registration or are otherwise unable to attend the event.
Name change substitutions are allowed for all pass types for the same registration fee. Substitutions (pre-event and onsite) must follow the process below or the new registrant is subject to paying the current registration fee.
The substituting attendee must be from the same company. The original attendee should not cancel the registration.
The original attendee must sign in to the active registration account. Select the Substitution option and follow the instructions. The Registration Team will email the new attendee instructions to complete the substitution.
The Registration Team will facilitate the transfer of hotel reservations through 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Monday, June 17, 2013. Substitutions requested after 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Monday, June 17, 2013 require the attendee to contact the hotel directly with reservation changes and cancellations.
The registrant is responsible for canceling or changing travel reservations.
Full refunds for merchandise are available only to those who cancel their registration or are otherwise unable to attend the event.