To create an account, click on View My Exhibitors within the Exhibitors tab and select Create account now.
Once your account is created, you can use the interactive floor map or exhibitor listing to select a list of personal WPC 2012 favorites.
On the Exhibitor tab, select the check box for each exhibitor you wish to save.
On the Floor Map you can either use the Exhibitors or Booths drop-down lists, or zoom in and scroll through the map to find your favorites. Once located, click on the table/booth to open a contact card where you can select MyExpo (SIC) to add to your favorites list. You can also tag booths you'd like to visit and learn more about each exhibitor.
Please enjoy the MyExpo (SIC) WPC 2012 experience.
Visit the Pinpoint Profiling Center at WPC 2012 to learn exactly what to do to expand your reach and get more out of your profile.
Supported by the Microsoft Partner Network, this is the place to turbo-charge SEO, increase your online presence, and engage more customers.
- Learn the top mistakes partners make when promoting themselves online.
- Optimize your profile to rank higher in search engines.
- Showcase your applications and services in new markets, both locally and globally.
- Hear Pinpoint testimonials from successful partners.
- Integrate Pinpoint and the product marketplaces into your overall marketing strategy.
- And much more!
Stop by the Pinpoint Profiling Center to join a scheduled workshop or get one-on-one help from a Pinpoint expert. We look forward to helping you make even more customer connections.